Want to check if we serve your region? Don’t know what plan best suits your needs? Have issues with the existing connection? Do not worry. We are here for you.
Convenience at Your Fingertips
To make your problem-solving as smooth and frictionless as possible, here are a few resources that might help you.
Ran into an issue? Here are some frequently asked questions and their answers to help you out.
Billing & Payment
You can either call the local service provider or renew it to the plan of your choice from my self-service portal.
If you request a change in plan within 5 days of the current plan activation, you can change your plan. But if you fail to do so, you will have to pay the entire amount for the new plan.
You can make online payments on our self-service portal – https://selfcare.mynuron.co.in/. Follow the steps below:
- Log in with your username and password.
- Click on My Plan – select Change/Renew Package.
- Select your plan and validity.
- Agree to the terms and conditions and proceed to make payment by selecting your payment gateway.
If you are provisioned the self-care portal, you can download your receipt and the invoice from there.
If a website isn’t loading or you have trouble accessing it, you can try the following tips.
- Refresh the page.
- Clear the cache and cookies on your browser.
- Check if the cookies are enabled.
- Update your browser to the latest version.
- Restart your browser.
- Try a different browser.
Firstly, change your server to Nuron Broadband. You can search for the speed test on your browser or click on this link – mynuron.speedtestcustom.com. If you still face problems, contact our local service provider or call our customer support on +91-9019602602.
If it seems like you are not getting proper internet speed on your Wi-Fi, try restarting the router and then run the speed test. If you still face problems, contact our local service provider or call our customer support on +91-9019602602.
In that case, you can contact our local service provider or call our customer support on +91-9019602602.
You can check for the following if you have trouble accessing the internet.
- Check if the device is on. If not, check the power supply and restart it.
- If you see a red light on the device, reboot the device and check the ethernet cable or fiber patch cord.
- If you see the PON light blinking, reboot the device and check the fiber patch cord.
If you still cannot access the internet, contact our local service provider or call our customer support on +91-9019602602.
To do so, call our customer support number, +91-9019602602, from your registered mobile number. You can also email our customer support team at email@example.com.